Mp Navigator Software, Scanner Driver And For Windows 10 – MP Navigator EX is an application that enables you to easily scan photos, documents, and film (dependent on the model). There are two types of MP Navigator EX Main Menu: Navigation Mode screen and One-click Mode screen. It is suitable even for beginners.
This application software allows you to scan, save, and print photos and documents. You can also edit images, or attach pictures to email using this application software. Canon MP Navigator Scanner Driver, Software And For Windows 10
- MP Navigator EX may not start from the operation panel of the machine. In that case, restart the computer.
- MP Navigator EX can scan images of the following data size: 10000 pixels x 10000 pixels or less (depending on the model)
- Use the default display font size of the OS. Otherwise, software screens may not appear correctly.
MP Navigator Software And Scanner Driver Download
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
Install MP Navigator Scanner Driver
- To scan via a network connection, start MP Navigator EX and set up the network environment.
- To display from the Start menu, follow these steps: From the Start menu, select All Programs > Canon Utilities > MP Navigator EX > MP Navigator EX.
- Starting One-click Mode
- Click (Switch Mode) at the bottom left of the screen.
- The One-click Mode screen appears.
- Select the Show this window at startup checkbox in the Navigation Mode screen to always open the Navigation Mode screen at startup. If this checkbox is not selected, the last used screen appears at startup.
- Click (Switch Mode) at the bottom left of the One-click Mode screen to display the Navigation Mode screen.