Canon MX475 Driver, Scanner & Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Manual, Install, And Setup – Now you no longer need to look for Software Downloads on other web sites, because here you can get what information you are looking for for your Canon Product. You must determine what you are looking for as needed: Like Drivers, Software Downloads, and Windows. Hopefully, this article helps you download the Canon Driver correctly and solve your problem.
Canon MX475 Ink Cartridge:
- PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-240XL XL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-240 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-241XL XL Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge
- Windows 10 (64bit). Windows 8.1 (32bit). Windows 8.1 (64bit). Windows 8 (32bit). Windows 8 (64bit). Windows 7 (32bit). Windows 7 (64bit). Windows Vista (32bit). Windows Vista (64bit).
- Mac OS X v10.9. Mac OS X v10.8. Mac OS X v10.7
Click here to see other drivers: Canon MX474 Driver, Software Download For Windows, & Setup
Canon MX475 Driver Download & Scanner Software
- Download MX470 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
- Download MX470 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)
- Download MX470 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)
Canon MX475 Software & Driver Download
- Download My Image Garden Ver.3.6.4 (Windows)
- Download Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
- Download Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
- Download My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
- Download Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5 (Windows)
- Download Speed Dial Utility Ver. 1.6.0 (Windows)
Canon MX475 Manual pdf
- Download MX470 series User Manual (Mac)
- Download MX470 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)
- Download MX470 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)
- Download MX470 series User Manual (Windows)
- Download Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)
- Download Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)
- Download Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)
- Download Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)
- Download Setting Up the FAX
- Download MX470 series Getting Started Guide
Canon MX475 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot on your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon MX475 Setup For Mac
- Procedures for the download and installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon MX474 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX475 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon MX475.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX475 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.